Abstracts/proceedings (International Conferences and Meetings) ( 2001 - )
published in a separate volume:
- E. Daykova and A. Proykova, The Influence of Hydrophobic Guest Molecules on the
Hydrogen bond Network in Water Clusters, Seminar of New Material for the Industry", 31 May, 2001 (Sofia)
- Ana Proykova, Memory effects in one-dimensional systems, Applied Non-Linear Dynamics (From Semiconductors to Information Technolgies), Thessaloniki, Greece 27-30 Aug., 2001
- B. Karadjov and A. Proykova, A Model for Random Correlated Deposition,Applied Non-Linear Dynamics (From Semiconductors to Information Technolgies), Thessaloniki, Greece 27-30 Aug., 2001
- S. Pisov and A. Proykova, Charge Dependence of Temperature-Driven Phase
Molecular Nanoclusters: Molecular Dynamics Simulation, CCP2001 (Conference on Computational physics), 5-8 Sep. 2001, Aachen, Germany
- R.Radev and A. Proykova, Parallel J-W Monte Carlo Simulations of Thermal
Phase Changes in Finite-size Systems, CCP2001 (Conference on Computational physics), 5-8 Sep. 2001, Aachen, Germany
- A. Proykova, S. Pisov and R.S. Berry, Symmetry in order-disorder phase
changes of molecular clusters, 222-nd national meeting of the
American Chemical Society, Chicago, August 26 - Thursday, August 30, 2001.
- A. Proykova, L. Russenova, D. Stauffer, Scale of Market Shocks in a
Transition Economy (Applications of Physics in Financial Analysis 3),
London, United Kingdom, Dec.5-7, 2001; Editors: P. Richmond, R. Hill,
European Physical Society, v. 25K (2001).
- A. Proykova, Advanced Methods for Modeling of Nanoscale systems,
,(invited talk) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Nanoscience and
- I. Dragieva and A. Proykova, The Art of Chemical Bond Creation,
Joint COST-Action Workgroup Meeting on Individual and Assembled
Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots , 25-27 April, 2002, Leuven, Belgium
- A.Proykova, Optimization Procedures for Generating Isomer Structures
of Molecular Nanoclusters,Joint COST-Action Workgroup Meeting on
Individual and Assembled Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots , 25-27 April,
2002, Leuven, Belgium
- A. Proykova, Self-Organization of Metallic Nanoparticles: Experimental
Observation vs. Computational Models, THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL BALKAN
WORKSHOP ON APPLIED PHYSICS (3rd IBWAP 2002) JUNE 26-28, 2002
- Iovka Dragieva , Ana Proykova and Kenneth Klabunde ,The Art of
Chemical Bond Creation in Nanoscale Materials, Conference on Orlando,
- Ana Proykova, Stoyan Pisov, Iovka Dragieva, Self-Organization of
Nanosized Clusters: a Spontaneous Ordering of Matter, ISSPIC11, Starsburg
(France), Sept. 2002.
- Iovka Dragieva and Ana Proykova, Bond Strengths of Diatomic Molecules
in Nanoscale Materials, Workshop COST523: Nanomaterials, Sevilla,2-7
- Ana Proykova, Stoyan Pisov and Iovka Dragieva, Density Functional
theory and its applications in nanopowders (invited talk and poster), 4th
Workshop on Nanomaterials, Sofia, 18-20 Oct. 2002.
- Ana Proykova, Evgeniya Daykova, Rossen Radev and Alexander
Marinov, Low-temperature transformations of free methane clusters,
Conference on Applied Physics, Plovdiv, 8 Nov. 2002.
- Evgeniya Daykova, Rossen Radev and Ana Proykova, Monte Carlo and
Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Solid Methane Phase Transitions, 4th
Workshop on Nanomaterials, Sofia, 18-20 Oct. 2002.
- Stoyan Pisov and Ana Proykova, Genetic Algorithm, 4th Workshop on
Nanomaterials, Sofia, 18-20 Oct. 2002.
- Hristo Iliev and Ana Proykova, Temperature dependence of sorption rates
of assorted molecules on carbon nanotubes, TNT-2003, Salamanca, Spain,
15-19 Sept 2003.
- Hristo Iliev and Ana Proykova, Simulated Stress and Stretch of SWCNT,
SIMS 2004, Copenhagen, Denmark, 23-24 Sept 2004.
- Ana Proykova, Methane Clusters at Low Temperatures, Gordon Research
Conference on Molecular & Ionic Clusters, September 5-10, 2004, Centre Paul
Langevin, Aussois, France.
- E. Daykova and A. Proykova, DImers, Trimers, and Tetramers as Possible
Building Blocks of Free Methane Clusters, p.53, Abstracts of the Sixth
Workshop on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, November 24-27, 2004, Sofia,
- A. Proykova, Advanced computational techniques (Monte Carlo, Molecular Dynamics, Density Functional Theory) for nanosized systems. Temperature-driven Processes in Nanoclusters Governed by Short- and/or Long-Range Potentials<92>, NENAMAT Summer School, Advanced Nanotechnologies, Testing, Production and Application of Nanoscale Materials<93>, Primorsko, BULGARIA, June 1-7, 2005 http://www.nenamat.org/about.htm
- Ana Proykova, Stoyan Pisov, Iovka Dragieva, The Role of Precursor Symmetry on the Self-Organization of Nanoparticles Produced in Borohydrate reduction, TNT- 2003, Salamanca, Spain, 15-19 Sept 2003.
- A. Proykova, Gas adsorption on/in carbon tubes, Lecture 1 given at the NATO ASI
on Carbon Nanotubes: From Basic Research to Nanotechnology, 25 May, 2005, Sozopol (BG) Book of materials
- A. Proykova, Time scales in Molecular Dynamics. Ab-initio Molecular Dynamics and
coarse graining techniques, Lecture 2 given at the NATO ASI on Carbon
Nanotubes: From Basic Research to Nanotechnology, 27 May, 2005, Sozopol (BG) Book of materials http://www.fundp.ac.be/~vpopov/nato-asi-2005.htm
- A. Proykova, Diffusion of the adsorbed gases, Lecture 3 given at the NATO ASI on Carbon Nanotubes: From Basic Research to Nanotechnology, 31 May, 2005, Sozopol (BG)
- A. Proykova, Second IUPAP International Conference on Women in Physics <96> abstract: Women Physicists in Bulgaria in Another Transition Period, May 23-25 2005, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Hristo Iliev, Feng Yin-Li and Ana Proykova, Carbon nanotubes with vacancies under
external mechanical stress and electric field, in Book of materials on NATO-ASI <93>Carbon Nanotubes: From Basic Research to Nanotechnology<94>, 27 May, 2005, Sozopol(BG)
- Evgeniya Daykova, Stoyan Pisov, and Ana Proykova, First-principle and Molecular
Dynamics simulationsof methane adsorption on graphene, in Book of materials on NATO-ASI <93>Carbon Nanotubes: From Basic Research to Nanotechnology<94>, 27 May, 2005, Sozopol(BG)
- Evgeniya Daykova, Stoyan Pisov, and Ana Proykova, Methane molecule adsorbtion on SWCNT or a carbon sheet, 24-26 November 2005, Sofia, 7th workshop on nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Kalin Arsov and Ana Proykova, Antiferromagnetic versus non-collinear arrangement of chromium clusters of various sizes, 24-26 November 2005, Sofia, 7th workshop on nanoscience & nanotechnology
- H.S. Iliev, F.Y. Li, H.F. Lu, A.. Proykova, Modulation of band-structure of defective single-wall carbon nanotubes under a transverse electric field, BPU6, 22-26 August 2006, Istanbul, Turkey
- A.Proykova, Topology of the potential energy surface and the origin of phase changes in finite atomic clusters, BPU6, 22-26 August 2006, Istanbul, Turkey
- A. Proykova, Temperature Driven Oriented Order of Molecular Clusters in Nanoscale, Shedding Light on the Nanoworld: Ordered and Disordered Nanostructures, International Workshop, 24-28.09.2006, Sunny beach, Bulgaria
- Ana Proykova and Boris Karadjov, Conditional Deposition of Particles on a Surface – a Fractal versus Non-fractal Dimension of the Percolating Clusters, STATPHYS 23, the 23rd International Conference on Statistical Physics of the International Union for Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP), Genova, Italy, from July 9 to 13, (2007)
- A. Proykova, H. Iliev, F.Y.Li, Useful vacancies in Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes, 213 ECS 213, Phoenix, AZ (May 18-23), (2008) "Carbon Nanotubes and Nanostructures: Applications and Devices", USA
- A. Proykova, Self- and Induced-Organization of Metallic Nanoparticles: Computational Models and Experimental Observations, Ukraina, June (2008)
- V. Antonov, H. Iliev, S. Pisov, A.Proykova, Band Gap Modification in Defective Carbon Nanotubes. 6th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, Thessaloniki, Greece, 13- 15 July 2009
- H.Iliev, V. Antonov, S. Pisov, A. Proykova, Au Adsorption on Defective Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes, 6th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, Thessaloniki, Greece, 13- 15 July 2009
- A. Proykova, S. Pisov, H. Iliev, Platinum Clusters Collisions with Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes, The Fourth International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions: structure and dynamics from the nuclear to the biological scale" (ISACC 2009) Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, July 14 - 18, 2009
- D.B. Borisova, S.K. Pisov and A.I. Proykova, Modern Development of the DFT for Nanostructures, The Seventh International Student Conference of the Balkan Physical Society, ISCBPU-7, Bodrum – TURKEY, 4-7.09.2009
- Conference Paper: Modeling and Simulation: Nanometrology Status and Future Needs Within Europe, Publication Date: January 2011 Author(s): Ana Proykova, Markus Baer, Jorgen Garnaes, Carl Frase, Ludger Koenders DOI: 10.13140/2.1.3331.5840
- Ana Proykova, pp.3; 5-9; 12-18 http://www.euspen.eu/page1418/Resources/Modelling-Simulation-Proceedings (2011) (ISBN:978-0-9566809-6-9)
- Ana Proykova in European Nanometrology Strategy Paper, pp.127-139 Modeling and simulations for nanometrology (09.06.2011)