Invited Talks (2000-2006)
- "Temperature Driven Oriented Order of Molecular Clusters in Nanoscale",International Workshop "Shedding Light on the Nanoworld: Ordered and Disordered Nanostructures",24-28.09.2006, Sunny beach, Bulgaria
- "Topology of the potential energy surface and the origin of phase changes", BPU6 (22-26.08.2006) Istanbul, Turkey
- "Self-organization of nanopowders", IEES, BAS, Sofia,09.06.2006
- "Small Systems - open problems", Taiwan, National Chung-Hsing University, 21.02.2006
- "Self-organization of Clusters", Taiwan, National Chi Nan University, 15.02.2006
- "Advanced computational techniques (Monte Carlo, Molecular Dynamics, and Density Functional Theory) for nanosized systems. Temperature-driven Processes in Nanoclusters Governed by Short- and/or Long-Range Potentials", NENAMAT Summer School on "Advanced Nanotechnologies, Testing, Production and Application of Nanoscale Materials", Primorsko, BULGARIA, June 1-7, 2005
- "Molecular dynamics simulation of gas adsorption and absorption in nanotubes", NATO ASI on CARBON NANOTUBES: from basic research to application, 21-31.05.2005
- "Methane Clusters at Low Temperatures", Gordon Research Conference on Molecular & Ionic Clusters, September 5-10, 2004, Centre Paul Langevin, Aussois, France
- "Mechanical properties of Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes", National University of Singapore, February, 6, 2004.
- "Cellular Automata Simulation of Medication-Induced Autoimmune Diseases", Bio-mathematics workshop, 2-3 Dec.2003, Sofia.
- "Self- and Induced Organization of Nanoparticles",3N Workshop- Nanoforum Workshop on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology,October 5-8, 2004, Sinaia, Romania
- "Simulation Techniques (Monte Carlo, Molecular Dynamics, DFT) for Nanoparticles", European Scientific Foundation Workshop on Microwave techniques for nanoparticles and clusters", Sofia, Sept.21-25, 2003
- "Density Functional theory and its applications in nanopowders", 4th Workshop on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: Applications to Nanomaterials, Sofia,18-20 Oct.2002
- The Third International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics, Romania, June 26-28, 2002 title: "Self-organization of Metallic Nanoparticles: Experimental Observations versus Computational Models"
- UNESCO International Conference on Fundamental Problems and New Perspectives in Thermodynamics, Italy, 17-21 Feb. 2002 title: "Thermodynamics of Systems with Few degrees of Freedom"
- European Physical Society Conference on Applications of Physics in Financial Analysis, London, 5-7 Dec.2001 Title:" Nucleation of Market Shocks in Sornette-Ide model" (research with D. Stauffer and L. Roussenova) http://www.eps.org/apfa/
- Kobe University, Japan, 2000, Title: "Dynamics of Temperature Driven Phase Transitions"
- Gordon Research Conference on Modern Developments in Thermodynamics, April 18-23, 1999 , Italy, Title:" Analogues of second-order transitions" http://www.grc.uri.edu/programs/1999/thermo.htm
- March, 2, 2003: Ben Gurion University, Department of Physics
"Phase transitions in finite-size systems:cross over between
discontinuous and continuous transitions"
- February, 27, 2003: Ben Gurion University, Department of Mechanical
"Potential energy surfaces and realtions to self-organization of